We treat the privacy of our visitors and users with the highest importance. This policy details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
1. Information Collection:
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- 1.1 - Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- 1.2 - Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- 1.3 - Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or contribution.
2. What do we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. Information Sharing:
5.1 - If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
5.2 - Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
5.2.1 - A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
5.2.2 - Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
5.2.3 - To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
We may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and users and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site's services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Third Party Links:
7. Accessing Information:
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to access the information that we collect about you. Please note any demand for access may be subject to a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the data requested. The contact information below needs to be used to request access about details we collect and store on you.
8. Contacting Us: